Andrew Nurnberg Associates is looking for an Accounts Assistant
Andrew Nurnberg Associates is a literary agency based in central London. We represent authors from around the world in the fields of literary and commercial fiction and general non-fiction, as well as children's authors. We are a small, busy office with international links.
We are looking for a new person to join our accounts department. The role will involve:
• Entering and processing payments via Bradbury Phillips
• Assisting with tax documents
• Monitoring outstanding royalty statements
• Answering publisher and author queries
The ideal candidate will be:
• Have a good eye for detail
• Proficient in Bradbury Phillips database
• Able to work well under pressure
• A good team worker
If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Sarah Nundy (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
Deadline 29 January 2021.
Salary commensurate with experience.