Agency seeks organised team worker with a good eye for detail
Andrew Nurnberg Associates is a literary agency based in central London. We represent authors from around the world in the fields of literary and commercial fiction and general non-fiction, as well as children's authors. We are a small, busy office with international links.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our busy royalties department.
The role will involve:
• Entering and processing payments via Bradbury Phillips
• Assisting with tax documents
• Monitoring outstanding royalty statements
• Answering publisher and author queries
The ideal candidate will be:
• Proficient in Bradbury Phillips database
• Have a good eye for detail
• Able to work well under pressure
• A good team worker
If you would like to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
Deadline: Monday 15 February.