Peters Fraser + Dunlop is one of the leading literary agencies in London, providing specialist expertise to its clients in all aspects of publishing and media
We are looking for a royalty accountant to join a small team of professionals processing royalty payments and providing other support and analysis within the company. This is a 12-month maternity cover contract on either a part or full-time basis starting as soon as possible.
• Process royalties received and make payments to clients within strict operating timelines
• Review and resolve client queries on a timely basis
• Maintain accuracy of rights database systems for client details and contract amendments
• Provide ad hoc analytical support to Agents
• Existing experience of working with Bradbury Philips rights management software would be a significant advantage
• Understanding of publishing royalty processes
• Attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter and able to work well within a small team
• Good communication skills and able to deal confidently and professionally with a range of high profile clients
Our office is located in central London and we offer remote and flexible working. Find out more about the company and our clients on our website: https://www.petersfraserdunlop.com/about-us/.
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Fiona Petheram firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2021.