PFD is one of the leading literary and talent agencies in London, providing specialist expertise to its clients in all aspects of publishing and media
There are increasing opportunities for exploitation of rights in film, television, streaming, radio, audio and other digital applications. PFD requires an additional film agent to help grow this major income stream. This is an opportunity to work alongside the primary film agent to secure and negotiate deals; to promote and develop additional business prospects from our existing catalogue and new sources of revenue (including radio drama); to work independently to contribute to the overall income of the agency.
• Develop a network of contacts with film producers, distributors and artistic talent
• Nurture relationships with existing clients and gain a full understanding of their works and to promote rights
• Identify and develop business leads
• To be pro-active in making pitches and finalising deals
• Negotiate options and deals including contracts
• Contract and negotiation experience
• Possess contacts in film and TV industry
• Understanding of new developments in film and TV industry
• Ability to work independently and generate new business
• Good communications skills
• Team player able to work well with other departments
Central London location.
Find out more about the company and our clients on our website https://www.petersfraserdunlop.com/about-us/.
Please apply with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Fiona Petheram (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of October.